Preparing a business plan should be more than a requirement, especially for those who want to implement a new business idea. If you want to implement a new business idea, we strongly suggest you prepare a business plan. It doesn’t matter whether your business is low or high-capital, but even if you are going to open a small business in a thousand dollars, make sure to prepare a business plan.
Preparing a business plan will prevent you from experiencing a surprise, especially in the early days of your business. The more comprehensive the business plan is, the more l useful is it will be. In this guide we have included a simple business plan preparation guide in 8 steps. But of course we will help for a comprehensive business plan, to browse the directory to prepare a comprehensive business plan: Business Plan To Prepare You must browse to the directory.
WHAT IS A BUSINESS PLAN?
Business plan in general,
- Identifying the future plans of your company or project,
- How these plans will be realized in advance,
- It is a document containing the necessary information to make an evaluation about the plans.
WHY IS THE BUSINESS PLAN REQUIRED?
A business plan means a business guide, and a business plan is needed for many needs. In general, the business plan is required for:
- In search of external financing source,
- In determining the targets of the company,
- In reaching the growth stages from the starting point,
- Prevention and preparedness of obstacles that may arise,
- In the best way to evaluate opportunities,
- In the production and implementation of strategies,
- Efficient orientation of resources,
- Employees share the same vision with the entrepreneur.
HOW TO PREPARE A BUSINESS PLAN IN 8 Easy STEP?
1. SUMMARY OF THE BUSINESS PLAN
Explain who is an entrepreneur , a brief description of the business idea and the process of starting a business.
2. PERSONAL PROPERTIES OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
Educational status of the entrepreneurs or enterprises, the works, knowledge-skills-experience that they worked before are included. The reasons for choosing a business idea and short, medium and long term goals are determined.
3. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS OF THE WORK
Legal status, if any, partnership structure and characteristics will be expressed.
4. MARKET AND DEMAND FEATURES OF BUSINESS IDEA
Information of the sector, customer, input and labor markets, where the product or service will take place, and research results, customer information in the region and region where the initiative will take place is prepared. The main factors in competitor analysis and promotion / advertising studies are specified.
5. MARKETING PLAN
The markets and regions that are targeted to be reached at certain time intervals are described in this section. The steps to be taken for competition, the places where the business idea will be strong and weak and the measures to be taken for the places that are thought to be weak will be written.
6. PRODUCTION / SUPPLY OF PRODUCT AND SERVICE, BASIC PROCESS
Production / procurement work flow plan, in other words, the process until the level to be presented to the customer is explained. Alternate methods are identified and 3-5-year periodic capacity ratios and necessary labor force information are included.
7. MANAGEMENT PLAN
Basic processes and supports other than production such as business management, control and administrative works are explained. It will talk about which business groups will involve buying and marketing. Management staff, duties and responsibilities are specified.
8. FINANCIAL PLAN
Within the scope of the yatırım Financing Structure Table, the loan, seed capital, equity or investment figures required for the initiative are entered. The income-expense table is prepared and the break-even point (sales and income balance) is determined.